Plate heat exchanger is an efficient heat exchange equipment. It has incomparable advantages over other heat exchange equipment: it has high heat exchange coefficient, less heat loss, small floor area, compact and lightweight structure, convenient maintenance and cleaning, wide application range, long service life, etc. However, plate heat exchanger also has some disadvantages, such as the pressure can not exceed 2.5MPa, The temperature shall not exceed 180 ℃, heat exchange for large particles and long fibers shall not be carried out, and it shall not be used under extremely corrosive working conditions, which is easy to be blocked, etc. Some common abnormal phenomena of Xi’an heat exchanger are analyzed below:
- The main cause of shutdown leakage is the frequent startup and shutdown of the heat exchanger, which restores the normal working condition and can be used;
- The main causes of internal leakage are the damage of sealing gasket and the corrosion and perforation of plate;
- The leakage is mainly caused by the dislocation, extrusion and damage of the sealing gasket, the corrosion and deformation of the plate, and the plate is not pressed to the specified clamping size;
4 the leakage between the blind plate and the clamping plate is mainly due to the breakdown of the blind plate by hard objects.
II. Abnormal pressure drop
The pressure drop is greater than the design value
- The actual flow is greater than the design value;
- Blocking between plates;
- The plate inlet is blocked.
III. abnormal heat exchange
- The outlet temperature of the hot side is higher than the design value, mainly due to the problem of model selection, the flow on the hot side is greater than the design value, the plate is blocked or the flow on the cold side is small;
- The outlet temperature of the cold side is too low, mainly due to the small flow on the hot side or the temperature is lower than the design value, plate blockage, etc.