The following are several ways to improve the heat transfer efficiency of falling film evaporators:
1. Increase the heat exchange area: increase the heat exchange area of the falling film evaporator, which can increase the heat transfer area and improve the heat transfer efficiency.
2. Improve the heat transfer coefficient: Using high-efficiency heat transfer tubes or improving the heat transfer structure can accomplish more heat transfer per unit time and improve the heat transfer efficiency.
3. Increase the temperature difference of inlet fluid: the larger the temperature difference of inlet fluid, the higher the heat transfer efficiency.
4. Enhancement of liquid film overturning: Liquid film overturning allows fresh liquid to come into contact with steam, thus improving heat transfer efficiency. The liquid film overturning can be enhanced by optimizing the liquid flow and increasing the pressure of the liquid.
5. Reduce fluid resistance: Reducing fluid resistance can increase the flow rate and liquid film overturning, thus improving heat transfer efficiency. The design of low pressure drop or optimization of fluid channel structure can be used to reduce fluid resistance.
Note: All the above methods need to be adjusted considering the actual working condition of the falling film evaporator. While improving heat tr