Plate heat exchanger unit is a type of heat exchange unit, which is characterized by adopting plate heat exchanger. Under the same pressure loss, its heat transfer coefficient is 3-5 times higher than that of tubular heat exchanger, and its floor area is one third of that of tubular heat exchanger, and the heat recovery rate can be as high as 90%.
Under the control of temperature control valve, steam or high temperature water is sent to plate heat exchanger unit according to the flow required by the heating system. The heat exchanger heats the heating (air conditioning) return water of heat users in an indirect way; the heated water first flows through the stainless steel core decontaminator, and then enters the heat exchanger through the circulating pump, which is heated and used by the user, and goes round and round. The primary heat medium returns to the primary heating pipe network after heat exchange of plate heat exchanger unit. The water loss of the system is automatically supplemented by the make-up pump according to the set pressure to ensure the stable and normal operation of the system pressure.
The heat exchange unit is composed of plate heat exchanger, intelligent temperature control device, intelligent electric control device, circulating pump, make-up water pump, stable pressure expansion water tank, make-up (condensate) water tank, filter, valve, instrument, sensor, piping base, etc.
Application of heat exchange unit
Plate heat exchanger unit is widely used in heating, air conditioning, water supply and drainage, machinery, metallurgy, food, chemical industry, light textile, paper making, medicine, electronics, shipbuilding and other industries. It has been used in all the technological occasions of liquid-liquid heat exchange and condensable liquid heat exchange.
Heating: heating station in winter;
Hot water: domestic hot water supply system, process water cooling system;
Textile and paper industry: waste heat recovery of waste water and waste gas;
Chemical industry: heating and cooling process in the middle of chemical reaction;
Air conditioning: the central air-conditioning chilled water heat exchanger in large buildings;
Machinery: lubricating oil and hydraulic oil cooling, emulsion cooling;
Food: sterilization of liquid materials such as beer, beverage, soy sauce, etc;
Metallurgy: cooling system of local furnace, cooling system of continuous casting oil, cooling system of making and assembling machine, etc.
1. The unit has the advantages of optimized design, reasonable layout, compact structure, small floor area, saving civil engineering investment and convenient installation and maintenance.
2. The heat exchange unit adopts high-tech control means, which is intelligent, automatic, easy to operate and can be unattended.
3. The heat exchange unit can make up water automatically and set pressure automatically. The make-up water pump can be operated automatically and controlled manually.
4. High quality products are used in the equipment parts of the unit. High efficiency plate heat exchanger is selected. The heat exchange is efficient and fast, the heat energy is saved, the capacity is increased conveniently and the maintenance is simple. The configuration of the whole machine is advanced and reasonable, and the control is perfect.
1. Automatic timing switch on and off of plate heat exchanger unit. According to the time, date and different time periods, the timing switch on and off control can be realized.
2. The standby circulating pump and heat exchanger switch automatically and regularly. The circulating pump can be switched on time and the fault of the circulating pump can be automatically crossed over; the main board heat exchanger and the standby plate heat exchanger shall be switched regularly to maximize the service life of the system.
3. Automatic switching between power frequency and frequency conversion. The system collects temperature and pressure signals and controls the frequency conversion of circulating pump and make-up water pump. It can automatically realize frequency conversion switching between multiple circulating pumps and multiple make-up water pumps, as well as automatic switching between frequency conversion and power frequency.
4. Compared with the intelligent heat exchange unit, the plate heat exchanger unit is more concise, intuitive and humanized man-machine interface, which is easy to operate and use. By equipped with touch screen, the system will have a good man-machine interface, which can display complete system operation status, equipment status and various thermal parameters, and centralized digital display of operation parameters. It can be controlled locally or connected with central control room to facilitate remote monitoring.
5. Powerful remote communication function of plate heat exchanger unit. It can be wired or wirelessly connected to the upper computer. It can realize both LAN control and wireless monitoring. When the fault occurs, the wireless alarm signal will be sent to the administrator’s mobile phone immediately, so that the system can be repaired at the first time.