MVR evaporator system is non-standard equipment. Each set is designed according to the needs of customers, and the design price will vary greatly. This paper summarizes the price factors affecting a set of MVR evaporator system for reference.
- Evaporation capacity: Generally speaking, the evaporation capacity is directly proportional to the investment price of MVR evaporator system. The greater the evaporation capacity, the more expensive the price.
- Evaporation temperature: the lower the evaporation temperature, the larger the volume of steam with the same weight (low density). If the volume of steam is large, the volume of separator and pipe diameter need to be larger, and the separator wall should be relatively thick to bear relatively large negative pressure. The compressor has a large amount of air passing, which is also required.
- Material: according to the different materials to be processed, the material of the evaporator body will be different. The commonly used stainless steel 304, 316, 316L, bidirectional stainless steel and titanium, as well as some uncommon materials such as graphite and other alloys.
- Heat exchange area of heat exchanger: heat exchangers with different heat exchange areas will be designed according to different material properties, evaporation capacity and compressor temperature rise, which has achieved the design effect required by customers. The size of heat exchange area directly affects the price of MVR evaporation system
- Compressor type temperature rise: there are two types of compressors used in MVR evaporator system: Roots compressor and centrifugal compressor. Centrifugal compressor is used for relatively large evaporation capacity, while roots compressor is suitable for handling materials with large boiling point rise and small evaporation capacity. The prices of compressors with different types and different treatment capacity will also be different. Of course, the prices of compressors of different brands (as well as supporting motors and frequency converters) also have a certain gap.
- Automatic control system: different from traditional multi effect evaporator, MVR evaporator generally adopts PLC system for automatic control operation, which can not only facilitate operation and save labor, but also reduce the damage of human error operation to evaporator system and compressor, and play an effective role in protection. Automatic control system will also be part of the price of MVR evaporator.