1. High efficiency: the heat transfer coefficient of plate heat exchanger is 3000-4500kcal / m2 · ° C · h, which is 3-5 times higher than that of shell and tube heat exchanger.
2. Compact structure: the plates of plate heat exchanger are placed tightly. Compared with other types of heat exchanger, the floor area and space of plate heat exchanger are less, and the plate heat exchanger with the same heat exchange area is only 1 / 5 of the shell and tube heat exchanger.
3. Convenient assembly and disassembly: the plate heat exchanger relies on the clamping bolt to clamp the clamping plate, so the assembly and disassembly is convenient.
4. Long service life: the plate heat exchanger is limited by stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can resist all kinds of corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced at will, and it is convenient for assembly, disassembly and maintenance, with relatively longer service life.
5. It is suitable for various types of heat plate, and can be changed according to different process requirements.
6. No liquid leakage: the sealing groove of plate heat exchanger is equipped with a liquid leakage channel, so that all kinds of media will not mix, and even if there is leakage, the media will always be discharged outwards.
7. Easy to clean: the plate heat exchanger can be opened for cleaning at any time. At the same time, due to the bright plate surface and high turbulence, it is not easy to scale and is more environmentally friendly.