What should be paid attention to in daily maintenance? There are six points to pay attention to. Let’s talk about them with Xiao Bian.
(1) Check the overall appearance of the heat exchanger and whether the fins are deformed;
(2) Check whether there is too much frost on the fins of the heat exchanger. If there is too much frost, increase the hot water temperature (water bath type) or adopt intermittent working mode;
(3) Check whether there is cracking and leakage at the welded joint of the pipe system between the heat exchanger and the gasifier;
(4) Check whether the switching (automatic) devices of each group are normal;
(5) Check whether the relevant safety accessories of the heat exchanger are in good condition;
(6) Check whether the foundation of heat exchanger equipment is firm.